17 August 2009

Laura's Disney Birthday (Observed)

Disney is doing a 'Free on your Birthday!' promotion this year. Hurrah! However, our annual passes are blocked on my birthday, so while I coulda gotten in free Doug woulda had to pay. We did end up going on my birthday so I could use my free day to upgrade my annual pass - to a Deluxe! I can go 315 days a year! wahoo!!!!

Anyway, on my actual birthday we didn't go into the park - I didn't get any further than the ticket gate. We went back to Disney for my observed birthday Monday - got a birthday pin and everything!

One of the first things (and only things we got to ride - the crowds were HUGE) was one of my favorites, the Haunted Mansion!


Do you remember how much I cried the first time Mom and Dad made me ride it? I love it now. The one here in Cali looks like an old plantation (and it's in New Orleans Square). And it turns 40 this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment