26 October 2009

Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

Although Halloween isn't until Saturday this was our last chance to go see all the festivities at Disneyland. We went to the petting zoo (I got to pet a goat and a sheep! and assure a little girl that the goat wouldn't "bite my fingers off". Apparently I look comfortable around the livestock, there were many employees around, she specifically asked me). There's a lady carving pumpkins in the petting zoo :
Inside the petting zoo corral there's a little house that's all decorated in turn of the century Halloween Decorations - I love them! And I made some poker playing friends:

We then went wait for Jack & Sally (who were LATE! but very talkative. They said they were going to see about making a special Halloween stop in Azerbaijan):

After a coffee break we went over to Disney's California Adventure to see Candy Corn Acres. Goofy was there!
He's waving HI!! (so is Doug)

Then, finally, the fireworks. A special guests flies over the castle about half way through the video (I thought you'd enjoy that)

No comments:

Post a Comment