03 January 2010

Christmas, One Last Time!

Christmas has been so weird this year anyway, I figured we should go whole hog and live it up. Christmas isn't over until the Epiphany anyway, right? So we went to Disneyland for one last day of Christmas joy.

I love how festive Main Street is:



It's a Small World Holiday



Esmeralda is like my own personal Mother at Disneyland - she's always telling me to finish what I start, not to be discouraged, that things will work our. It's funny. My fortune today was:

You are indeed a most fortunate person. While you think your life has
been hard and you have struggled with poverty, you have been fitting yourself
for the great change that will come when five rainbows have spanned the
heavens. Not only yourself, but four of your relatives will be benefitted
by your good fortune. It will not only be in money but also in social
position and influence. You will also meet one who will love you, but will
be prevented for a time from marriage. Be patient. In time the
obstacle will be removed, the union will take place and happiness will be yours
for a time. This happiness will continue as long as you are true to your
marriage vows, and are kind to those around you. Your lucky stone is
onyx.

One of your lucky numbers is 14.

So....it's not exact, but she's a busy woman. It's not too bad.


Minnie! in Christmas gear! I was thrilled!

I really wanted to get a picture with her - she's so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment