29 November 2009

It's A Small World...

Merry Christmas! It's officially the Christmas Season so I can throw myself with abandon into the Merriest Place on Earth! We went see the reindeer back in Santa's Roundup: The entire time we were taking this picture the band and singer in the background keep singing Hank Williams Jambalaya (On The Bayou). I don't know why - it's not a Christmas song and this is in Frontierland. Weird.


And we rode Haunted Mansion Holiday - where Jack took over the Haunted Mansion (And Christmas!)

It's A Small World is all done up for the Holidays - the entire facade is covered with lights. The ride itself is very similar to the one in Orlando; however, it's almost in it's own little land. The outside is so impressive! I squealed with delight every time I caught a glimpse of the shininess:

It's a Candy Cane stripped A. With Goofy! (in front of Disney's California Adventure): (you know, the A is like Amy)

No comments:

Post a Comment