07 November 2009

Soft Shell Crab & Soccer

Saturday Dad had to work, so the rest of us went eat lunch together: They had soft shell crab! (which was weirdly fishy, but still! a poboy! and soft shell crab! I don't get those things out west). Martin was, of course, thrilled we went to Olde Tyme (why yes he is wearing an Olde Tyme Shirt and he does have his eyes closed. God Bless Him). It was funny - both him and Emily were groaning about the lunch rush and how they don't miss it (I believe Emily but Martin...I think he's sucked into the world of the restaurants. Trust me, it gets under your skin, and as much as you hate it you love it).

We then all went different ways: Emily drove back up to S'port, Jonah stayed home because he had bells/choir rehearsal on Sunday, and Mom, Martin, and I were off to Jackson. We drove up with Martin and back the next day with the Hesterly's.

It was Martin's last game! He played very well:After we all went eat at Five Guys which was
awesome huge burgers. They have a few out here in Cali - I'm pumped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment