18 December 2009

Mice! Cows! Cannons! Shiny!

We met Christmas Mickey! I had just told Doug I wanted to meet Christmas Mickey this visit - and when we came out of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln there Mickey was!!! We slipped in line right before they cut it off - there was a few families behind us.

We then went back to Toontown to check out the decorations. Mickey decorated his house very nicely for the holidays - it's way more decorated than my apartment.


Doug saw Clarabelle Cow outside Goofy's house - complete in her Holiday Outfit! Neither of us have ever seen her out and about before - I was so excited. I must have looked pretty excited - the cast member working the line said we could be the last to meet her! The little kids behind me were upset - I was thrilled. (and she held the sign! I love when the characters hold the sign!)

Courage - the Luckiest Turkey on Earth at the Happiest Place on Earth. Courage is the pardoned Thanksgiving turkey from the White House. He gets to live out the rest of his life at Big Thunder Ranch. He's really big, much taller than I expected.
We rode the Sailing Ship Columbia, a recreation of the first American ship to circumnavigate the globe. It's fun - below decks is set up as a 'historical museum' to see what life would be like on the ship in 1787 (you see the bunks and the mess and the Capt's quarters ect). They fire the canon! Boom!
Later in the night we saw the lighting of the castle - they have a big ceremony/light show a few times a night. So Shiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment