02 June 2009

Freddy Mania!!

Tuesday was....FREDDY MANIA. As in Funship Freddy. This guy.

The very first night of the cruise, he popped up in the (really very badly danced) Welcome Onboard Show, complete with a giant blow-up Carnival Ship. His dancing is awesome and his eyes are super cracked out. (which leads to his nickname, Crackhead Freddy) You really need a video to appreciate him (this was the best i could find)

I laughed so hard I was crying and I couldn't stop. When they announced Tuesday was going to be Freddy Mania I was PUMPED!!!!

I was excited enough to get up and go to breakfast. Happily. Early in the morning (earlier than 10, my usual rise'n'shine time)


Immediately after breakfast, we dashed over to Camp Carnival to get our Funship Freddy Shirts - unfortunately they only had sizes for me and Emily. Martin and Jonah were (understandably) crushed.

How awesome is the shirt!!!!

After lunch, we lounged on the Lido deck and got drinks. We got you a coconut monkey! (we had to drink the drink though - Martin was more than happy to help)


That afternoon there was a Galley Tour - a tour of the kitchens!! I was really excited - I've been in the food/service industry way too long and couldn't even think of how big the kitchen's must be to serve that many people. They were huge!

They had examples of the fruit carving out in the kitchen - I thought you'd like these:



After that, nothing of note, just supper and bed. Jamaica tomorrow mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment