06 June 2009

Towel Folding Class (Last Day Pt 1)

The last day was perhaps our busiest. Early that morning Mom, Emily, and I participated in the Towel Folding Class. It was fun! It was kinda hard! Dad was on hand to take some pictures.




After the class we went get coffee and wondered a little bit.


Both Emily and I had worn our Freddy shirts in hope of getting a picture with him - it was our last chance!! Sadly, this is the closest we got. We waved at us though! Us personally! Not just the crowd!

1 comment:

  1. They look so good! was it really difficult to do? I have actually just bought them some new bamboo bath towels, made from bamboo, so soft and lovely. I'm gonna get myself a dressing gown. but the kids would love it if i could make those, put them on their beds before bath time. Where can i get instruction from?

    ReplyDelete